Conditions for EIC Members
- You must present your EIC card at check-in.
- Please state that you are charging your restaurant, bar, or lounge bill to your room at the time you place your order. If you do not wish to charge to your room, you will be asked to present your EIC card at the time of payment.
- The EIC card is effective for 5years following the date upon which members use/earned final points.
- Payment must be made in cash or by credit card.
- Please contact our Customer Relations should there be a change in your home or business address.
- In the event your EIC card is lost or stolen, a new card will be issued. Please however, but please sure to notify us promptly.
- Only the card bearer can use an EIC card.
NOTE:The benefits, terms & conditions of this program are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms of the Agreement on the Handling of Personal Information
(Collection and Retention of Personal Information)
The applicant and member (hereinafter called “Member etc.”) agrees that dealings with Keio Plaza Hotel Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “the Company”), including this application, (hereinafter called “these Dealings”) shall be collected and retained by the Company upon the Company taking protective measures.
- Personal information that has been stated by the Member etc. on the prescribed application form.
- Usage results relating to these Dealings.
(Usage and Provision of Personal Information)
The Member etc. shall agree to the Company using personal information for the following purposes.
- When using this personal information for sales information, including the Company’s newsletter, various forms of hospitality, various product plans and event information transmission, etc.
- When using this personal information for usage trend surveys of Members etc. and new product development.
- When using for point services provided in the Keio Plaza Hotel chain.
(Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties）
- The Member etc. agrees that the Company will provide personal information to appropriate subcontractors upon the Company taking the protective measures in Article 1 with the purpose of Article 2 (1), and that the appropriate subcontractors shall use this information within the scope of purpose.
- The Member etc. agrees that the Company shall supply personal information to Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo Co., Ltd. after taking the protective measures of Article 1 in order to be used as described in Article 2, and that the place to which this information has been provided shall use this personal information.
(Disclosures, Corrections and Deletions of Personal Information)
- A Member etc. can make a request to the Company for the disclosure of personal information relating to himself/herself. In the event that a Member etc. wishes to make a request for the disclosure of personal information relating to himself/herself retained by the Company, this request should please be made to the point of contact described in Article 5.
- In the unlikely event that registered content is found to be inaccurate or in error, the Company shall promptly correct or delete this information.
- In the event that a Member etc. withdraws from this group, the Company shall promptly destroy the personal information described on the enrollment application form after taking protective measures.
Article 5 (Points of Contact)
Customer Relations, Keio Plaza Hotel Co., Ltd.
+81- 3 - 3344 -0111
2-2-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, 160-8330