It is exclusively available for free usage by designated Executive International Club members and designated Plaza Luxe guests. The space consists of multiple zones - counter seats beside windows, sofas, a meeting room, and more. Choose the area that best serves your purpose, and enjoy the relaxing, quality atmosphere. This self-service environment is perfect for everything from business negotiations to a refreshing tea break during the daytime, and alcohol is served after 5:00 p.m.
From March 6, the Luxe Lounge will be temporarily closed.
Location: 34th floor of the South Tower
10：00 - 22：00
Tea Time 10:00 - 17：00
Bar Time 17：00 - 19：00
Tea Time 19：00 - 22：00（21：30 Last Admission）
1 private meeting room (8 seats): 8,000 yen / 2 hours *Reservation required
Tea time : Coffee,tea,softdrinks,snacks,petit gateau
Bar time : Beer,wine,softdrinks,snacks,horsd'oeuvre
Free Wi-Fi Service
* Admittance to the lounge is limited to those guests assigned to rooms that offer Lounge access privileges. Lounge guests will be asked to give a room number and coupon at the time of entrance.
* Guests upgraded to a Plaza Luxe room do not qualify for free usage of the Luxe Lounge.
* Luxe Lounge guests are welcome to invite up to 2 guests per room for 2,000 yen/person for a single lounge admission.
* Smoking is not permitted.
* Consumption of outside food & beverages are not permitted.
* Please refrain from using mobile phone in the lounge.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.